Add warmth, colour and plenty of healthy spices to your potatoes this year
And show off to all your friends and family with this simple recipe!
The recipe includes our turmeric-infused Healthy Spice Superfood Blend.
- 1kg potatoes
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon of our Healthy Spice Superfood Blend
- A dash of salt and pepper
Preparation: 10 min › Cook: 50min › Ready in: 1hr
- Heat oven to 200°C.
- Peel and cut potatoes into even-sized chunks. Place in a pot of boiling water and cook for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and place them back into the pot. Sprinkle with the Healthy Spice Superfood Blend, flour, oregano, salt, and pepper. Put a lid on the pot and shake vigorously until the potatoes are covered in the mixture.
- Drizzle the oil onto a preheated baking tray in the oven until almost smoking.
- Put the potatoes in the tray and cover in the oil. Cook for about 40 minutes.